Sunday, December 6, 2009

I,me & myself

OH....I love myself..dunoo WHY..although feel myself nt pretty but i still love myself...i enjoy my life with family,friends,and my puppy VICO~the moment is so happy,i am satisfied with it...but now...my life maybe will be have new person...i not so sure my feeling yet...but..when u ask me that question,i really shy to answer you..did i have the right to put feeling on u..i feel i am nt valueable to accept you..=.= alot alot of things i have gone through...sometimes feel regret bout my pass,can u accept all my pass..? ishh...regret~regret~but..with your caring,i already happy...sometimes let me feel..im nt lonely...really thanks alot...=) wish we can always maintain like this no matter what relationship we are.






~Yukii~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home