Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bad day

Yesterday was my happy day but at last oso become a bad day..when i open my eyes this morning,many things splash on my mind...yesterday i really feel happy went out with YOU,no matter go whr..i oso feel happy..but bad dreams start after i back to home...i should not tell my little bro i went out with sum1..i argue with him,then...he spread out to my parents that i went out with guy...gooD..from today onwards,i gt only 1 bro..that is my second bro..another 1,i would act i duno him be4...Y i have this kind of brother? my father trust him neither me...stupiak dad..still say dun wan buy a car for me anymore..his si lang kui pattern always the same,he syok say wan buy,bo syok dun wan buy..fine! i dont need it..i am not a baby,suka gv me candy,bo suka take back the candy..i will leave this house someday...i will get the best result and prove for u..i am nt stupid,i can do better than ur second son! u idiot! i hate all of u! i rather dun wan take car license..stupid all of u..Fuck off from my life...Y wan bring me to this world and treat me like this..better kill me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home