Thursday, December 3, 2009

BORING.TIRED.LONELY

today wasnt special.early in the morning,7 sumthing 8 o clock,my dad wake us up....say nid go do passport..well...then we wake up,prepare and bath..we reach thr by 8 sumthing..but unfortunely,i forget bring IC...so..we just take number and do for my two bro and renew my mum passport..DO you knw hw long we wait?2 hours!! hw come so many ppl went out oversea..woo~and mostly is chinese..chinese ppl rich ya^^LOL..holiday coming,all ppl preparing go out oversea for enjoy their holiday..so do i =) so..after they call out us,we r so happy..coz too hungry...we went to eat nasi lemak..i ate 2 pack..dam..im getting fat..next time u may call me fatty yukii..LOL..so...after eat,juz drop my bro to gurney..he went shopping with his fren..so fast can enjoy his holiday while me..still left 2 subjects...come on,quick quick..i wan go korea and work d..i wan get salary and buy a new phone!! so..after that,we went back house..parents have a nap,while me sure is go online!!chat again...until my parents go out..im still ON...lols..then feel heart abit pain,and tired..so have a nap.i put alarm 6 sumthing,and wake up cook rice =) wait my parents back,we having dinner together..my mum homecook is forever the best..i ate 2 piece of chic and sm vege..yummy,thanks mum!!then...start online again..when this boring life will end?i wan holiday...come on~lalala..stop here,byee =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home