Wednesday, December 2, 2009

tired.tired and tired.But Happy.

Lets start from this morning 8'o clock..i went to school taking my science exam..science paper 1,8 to 9 15...1 hour and 15 mins..it was so long and boring..i used half an hour already finish it..and after half an hour more..i went out frm dewan...sit for awhile,go seat for science paper 2..1st 1st is easy bt become more harder behind..but however,i still can manage it coz..i did read =] so after take exam..my dad come and fetch me go back bath..then bring me to grandmother house..i take my lunch there...after take my lunch..dad suggest take us to gurney..well...it's quite boring..to shopping around gurney..nothing to see...we juz ate A&W..yummy..the fren fries was so delicious..well,u must try..like it...even the burger is more more more delicious than MCD >< sorry to say that =x then...my mum want to buy shoes for my bro..bt we cnt find it in gurney so we went to sunshine farlim..well,there oso dun have =.= hmm...after that,we went to take our dinner again..OMG,im dam full...nearly cant breath...>< Finally,i am back to house...so i start online..and edit some pictures...=] it was not so nicey..bt anyway...it was just for fun =x...end here..cya,muaks <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home