Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothing special today.normal lyfe.natural.

today wasnt special..just a normal day as usual..i wake up on 11 30 morning..then wake up edit my blog..the thing let me pekcek is i cant put in song into my blog..my labtop was so so lag...dam it..so...i ask mr cow help me put song inside my blog..well,he quite good.willing to do it for me..i so paisay that mafan tiok him =.= i put song juz to share with everyone the song i like..i put my name as yukii..so i think i put korea song will be more suitable ba..then onli i go brush my teeth and have my lunch..although juz simple food,bt i feel delicious oledi..however,i love my mum cooks...it is more hochiak than outside food..++it is more healthy and dun have AJINOMOTO(duno hw spell =x) then,i play comp agn...my parents back..swt..so i kesi go study again...after they out oni i went online again..=.=im so pekcek..my msn cant on at all...my facebook oso dam slow..i am very very angry...lol..then,when i sign in..well..cow cow already wanna sign out..cant chat with him longer =x...weeee~after that,my parents back and bring us to bukit gambir jogging..well..we juz jog for 2 big round then go home d..take us about half an hour..we go back home..eat dinner..wee....so delicious =) then i update my facebook and blog again...so..this is my life..everyday almost the same..but i appreciate it..life is short so we must enjoy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home