Friday, November 6, 2009

tired day =[

helo,good afternoon everyone! im just back from..somewhere..LOL..back from school,then have my lunch,take a bath..and then went out,now finally reach home..feel so tired ><..i went to emigrant sdn.bhd to do my passport for going to Korea end of this year^^i did it so early cos i have to take spm soon..left..10 days i guess..=( oh my god,i am so scared...Now what can i do is,keep continue study till the end of spm..=] allright...i..am now still confusing am i still single or i'm with you now? can you just let me know? i really want to know =) cos..i really mind it..i want to be your someone but not only friend or what..^^well,the most happy thing is i balanced my account!! TWICE~yesterday 00:04 and today at school 11:37..cool...the feeling is so excited..this is my 1st and 2nd time balanced it..i never balanced before =( well,now perhaps still got time =)..finally i already understand the konsep..i will score A in accounts and also other subject..i want to get 9A^^A++ is hard but A is already enough for me..may god bless me...this sunday will going to...''gu leng hut'' for blessing,^^take more milk for the god,hope he/she bless me during spm for all the subjects..^^haleluyah,oops..thats for christian..na mo o mi tuo fuo!!=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home