Monday, November 30, 2009

I hate you!

Ppl be parents,U oso b parents.ppl Be daddy,u oso Be daddy..But Y u b daddy till like this...Y u wan be so 'special' than them?i juz ask for a simple daddy,bt nt a control me,everyday say me till so cheap de daddy...I donid u tis kind of daddy! are u pick wrong daughter? i am so suffer be ur daughter..even i have try my best,but U nvr gv me encourage but scold me just becoz of mistake i do...Y all my fren can mix along with boy's friend..but u so pantang about boy? izit boy not a human? u have over control me....even i juz mix with a boy and just a friend,msg with him..u oso dun like..isit..u wan me to 24 hours study?pls la,uncle! i nid relax la OK? even i am msg-ing but i did focus on my study la..u everyday JUST AMWAY AMWAY,did u notice bout me? did u ever understand me? i cant slp whole night becoz of worry this stupid account exam but u..? EVEN nvr encourage me...I am too dissapointed..i duno what shud i call u already...reli...duno...i am already lost my way...who am i ?? can you just tell me? haix....im totally very bad mood......i dunid ur car,dunid ur money for a license..all i oso dun wan d....i not dare to take ur things..ur things is too heavy for me....once i receive it..i have to sacrifice..i am wry one day i oso have to sacrifice my life becoz of ur things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home