Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally can open my blog!!

>< my computer cant open the website under google...include my blog~sad..i use my labtop open it onli can =] juz wake up from slp..still blur blur...tomorrow exam accounts..weeee,nvr pass be4 at sch de subj ==...well,this time..i am nt juz aim for pass but oso A^^lol...left 4 subj oni can i am FREE d...so happy when think tiok KOREA...i love snow..can go see the real snow...so excited~!! hahahaha...7 days trip..u guess i this super like capture pic de this 7 day trip will take hw much picture?i guess...many till u cant estimate it..haha...well well...think tiok 1 thing is very funny...MR CLOUD that i knw tis few days...LOL..he is dam funny..well,i knw so many fren,so far nvr found a ppl can talking so ngam with me..the topic..say cant finish..haha...always let me suan,really very kelian him oso...==..haha....well..its time to signing off again,time to eat and prepare for tomorrow de accounts =) bye everyone..

2 Comments:

Blogger weihsing said...

u praising me ?
or suan diao me ? --

November 30, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Shanice Tan said...

ofcoz ''praising'' YOU..LOL....==...haha

November 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home