Saturday, December 5, 2009

study.headache.rest.

Today is oso just a simple day for me..wake up about 10 30,went out my uncle coffee shop have my breakfast~my uncle cooks was delicious..at jalan satu,air itam...the coffee shop name is bee wei kopitiam(mei wei) so...everyone must go have a try..frm morning till afternoon....if u free,must go thr have a try,gv face me ya =)..then...we went back home,i start online again...play games,chat,study...then hungry le..so i went out with my bro buy food to eat...i bought nasi lemak and sm chocs..i feel headache after eat choc..start feel my body very hot and unconfortable..so...i go play games..''crazy cabins''..after play games,my headache alr cure..i realize game cn cure pain or sick =.= coz~my bro wont hungry after sit infrnt computer..look into computer alr can cure everything ..duh..maybe u shud have a try..haha...then..my dad n bro went to buy yong tauhu...it was very hochiak...YUMMY~my favourite food..nw i thinking of it oso feel wan eat again...every sat,the yong tauhu stall will come near my hse sell..thrs alot of ppl buying and eat beside road..bt we buy back home and eat =)..the chili sauce..dam...hochiak till cant imagine on it....u shud have a try on tis..really...wooo~then continue on9 again....after edit my facebook..i continue study le..after study,start feel headache again....omg,my mum kip liam me....i am very pekcek...kip ask me study study study..i alr headache,still kip mention and force me to study...study till so much,at last i oso cnt do in exAM..what for be so hard? so.juz study abit,let it passed alr enuf..get A so what..still left behind and lose HER...im tired..i dun wan competive with her anymore..juz let go..let her win....i dun wan see her haolian face again...im reli very hate to see her face..do her oh loh face make me vomit..i reli very hate u,do u knw??! i am nt ur bf,dun ever oh loh with me...pls..! and u knw hw do exam hw well is ur prob...dun ever keh gao gao...and act subun....i really wanna to vomit..juz get off frm my sight... hope nt to see u again after graduate~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home