Monday, January 18, 2010

today outing~burfday

Today with 9 ppl go outcelebrate my burfday
i alr 18 years old..grow up 1 more year
getting old d
i am happy those hu accompany me celebrate my b'day
thanks to matsuri,soon khai,norman,alan ,jeffrey and oso kaka.another 3
is alan frens
hahaha
we watch a movie : the spy next door
this movie very nice and funny..some part is touching
i like this movie and will like to rank this movie 9/10
FUYOH....
what i am dissapointed is all my best fren cant come
and met some ppl who ppk me
bt its ok
i feel happy oso..
with this all siao kia
i feel satisfied le..
thanks to everyone
my wish is hope all the chung ling student hu dead R.I.P
and those hu missing can be found soon
may god bless them
thanks and goodbye everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home