Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks and happy birthday to myself :)

Happy birthday 18th for myself :) i quite happy today coz quite alot of fren wish me~
the one who i really
 thaanks is matsuri sen and tan soon khai...
they are those who zun zun 12 o clock wish me :) (in msn)
thanks to JH khoo and momo wish me in msn too and thanks for momo small and tiny cake >.<
and thanks for those wish me be4 1-2 day of my b'day : Ys wong,Miya wing
who send me a cake pic although cant eat :) Tan shou Li,Fanny ong,Xiao yue,
Soong wan chen
Thanks to who wish me via my status: popo E keng,Ryan yap,miya wing,richard kor kor and wintermay
Thanks too those hu wish me zun zun 12 o clock and midnight
in facebook: xing xi,shen hoong,cyrus loh,sree balrum,
Gabriel,chloe lim,xerxes yeoh,ivan tan, alfred,jokido,wintermay,aero lok,louis yo,cloud khoo
thanks to those who wish me today morning is
:gunney,moen nie bo,raagesh naidu,dave koay,derick choe,raymond yeap,soong wan chen
,phei yee,jin yong,vyner ler,aicelyn jie,james,syn arif,yagami,yu xiang,jane lee,steven khaw
,arshad,kwei wong,grace,shuba,penny lee,song hao,jason,boo theam,hooi,yewen,jasmine
,lim sok theng,rong mei,sebastian,jasper,aaron,tommy li,jeffrey~


and thanks for today those who accompany me:alan and his 3 friends,jeffrey,matsuri,khai,kaka, norman...thanks to xin xin cake oso..i like everyone of u...thanks for kaka present



alan present :



and oso MATSURI present ;)


thanks u all by spending ur time wish me and click the word 'send' and oso
time to come out celebrate with me ;) i appreaciate u guys
this friend..
other pic can be found in my facebook album...welcome everyone to view it
goodbye and goodnight :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home