Monday, January 11, 2010

JU-ON 2010

today wake up quite early...agak 9 sumthing....then play facebook awhile..
my cousin phn and ask me to prepare
going to watch movie...YEA~
it is so fun
so long nvr watch ghost movie d
the movie i watch is JU-ON
this movie so long nvr shown d
nw the new is come out
I feel it will b scaring oso
after we reach PM
they went to eat in PM
they go to thai restaurant
the tomyam fried rice KEAT~so hochiak
my saliva is dropping
WOW~
haHAha!!
after we eat,then go walk walk coz still left 1 hour for our movie
then TIMES up,we go buy popcorn and drinks then go in to movie
well...the cinema have so less ppl
nt more than 15 I think..
beside me some more no ppl
scared die me ><
well,here comes the movie start
___________________________________________

COOL! this movie NO story
from starting to ending
the ghost keep frightening us
bt dun have any meaning
i still wonder y the ghost kill all of them?
LOL
bt anyway,i like this movie...
the make up for ghost is so real
i rank it 4
NOT 5 becoz it let me scared and no place to run :D
you shud take a try go watch this movie
CAUTION: if u have heart attack,pls DO NOT watch this movie





---yukii---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home