Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Again. again and again.

Today it happens again.same things.same person.why i have this kind of brother,mother,father? they scold me without reason.it is becoz of that tan jiaan liang again.my life is really sux.he scold me lampa,he fa pi qi to me,i oso tahan.bt until today i really cant tahan his mouth! he is over! he is stepping my head,rude to me.he nvr respect me as his sis,so i nvr respect him as bro too.nw they take car lisence come out say again.say dun wan let me take car lisence.it comes again.again and again.this cant end. ''i hate u'' this phrase will be stick in my heart forever.my heart is bleeding.my tears is dropping.i lose hope to this house.i am going to let go this family.sorry,i cant tahan anymore.i wan let go d.i cant tahan what u all treat me anymore.scold me without reason.i juz teaching him not to rude.am i wrong?i knw my mistake,my mistake is i born in wrong family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home