Saturday, January 2, 2010

Be 1 day snow white.







today morning 11 o clock,i wake up and went to my mum office CVI centre.today they invite a few make up artist and professional photographer to centre.i oso join them and taking pic.they make up and set up my hair for 15 mins and....wait for take pic..after half an hour,its my turn to take pic..more pic can b see in my facebook album.welcome everyone to comment or view it.thanks..bt,can i request all of u vote my pic? 1,2,3 or 4 nicer in here? pls vote in comment to tell me,thanks~u wan b pretty or handsome?its easy,come join amway,b amway member..those hu interesting pls contact me via facebook or add me in msn..lolligurl18@hotmail.com~its for only 18 and above years old for join amway member..i suggest u must me join it..any of ur dreams can achieve in amway~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home