Wednesday, January 6, 2010

>.< planning..

Today whole day planning for my birthday
I alr invite all my fren attend my birthday
Hope everyone would attend it
frm morning till night
now i left fren but nothing alr
even if celebrate with family,
I wont b happy anymore
im too disappointed
when I open my eyes,
I start thinking hw to face them again
I thinking another lonely day I have to face
i rather celebrate my birthday with friends
i rather spend my whole day with friends.
It is more fun
than with U all
sorry if hurt anyone
but...this is what i am thinking right now
I have no idea
No hope to family anymore
I juz hope my fren is all beside me when i birthday
i dun wan b alone =(
i scared of this feeling
family cant gv me a warm and love feeling
I oni can get frm my fren
maybe they r nt true frens
bt at least some of them is caring me than u all
what u all do?
juz hurt me
dont trust me
Lock me
screw up my freedom
frm yesterday,my heart keep bleeding
i beg u all
pls stop hurting me
Let me go
juz let go...
i am tired already
stay at this house,see u all face
is more worst than sit in jail
I hope i will have a happy birthday
Friends,hope u all can accompany me
spend ur time abit juz 1 day for me =(
thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home