Sunday, January 3, 2010

today's Yukii

Today im so boring,nothing to do...sit at house so boring,do stupid~
What am i suppose to do?
work----->tired
at hse----->boring
Y life so sux? any1 can tell me what to do?
what shud we do after spm?
work or sit at hse?
or hang out with friends?
*sigh..
hope my birthday quick come..
i wan play til enuf..nw cant hang out always
becoz i dun have money anymore
=( alr finiz spend d
need wait my birthday oni take frm my dADDY
~.~ i nt yet go back to sub take my 3 days salary..
my parents always busy,when i can go take?
seriously,need money here!!
no money no life!
no money no fun!
roar~
but....no friend oso no fun
coz im reli bored
all my frens work,trip,busy
and i am so freeeee
till i going to free die =x
holiday too short bo syok
too long nothing to do
i rather boring than tired ba =x i think
form 6 is going to very tired and hard
i must appreaciate this holiday right now
but 1 thing is hw im gonna to spend time on tis holiday ?
hw im gonna to use tis time oni can make sure i wont waste it?
any suggestion,friend?
hmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home