Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2nd day at work.

Today shop quite busy.
coz today many new stock come in.
girl and boy new clothes.
For chinese new year i think.
keep busying hang the clothes,
iron the clothes,
serve customer..
bt I did sales today~
i serve a customer that buy pants and t-shirt.
woo....
i  think 200 sumthing.
although it is little
bt nvm...
it will raise day by day.
i hope so.
today quite tired.
wan to rest early d.
coz tmrw FULL time.
start frm 11 morning till 10 at the night d.
aidui...~
if gv me something to do,the time pass very fast..
BT...
if ask me juz stand thr waiting for customer..
I will boring die =x and time pass very slow
well..today many things to do
so...time pass quite fast =)
hope tmrw oso same,gv me something to do..
then time will past fast~
well...i target tmrw is rm500
wish can achieve it
+u+u
Friends~~everyone of u must support me yea...
Thanks~
iF u can,
come my shop buy something raise some sales..
thanks yea~
i really appreaciate it o~
signing off here,
Cya tmrw~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home