Monday, December 28, 2009

1st day work.

wake up on 9 50~eat my breakfast then go AM bank open a account...becoz i am still under 18,so...cant use ATM card yet...after do it,alr 1 o clock,we go back home..i chg clothes and eat my lunch..after that,my dad bring me to gurney d..i walk around to see the surronding,hope that i wont ''sesat jalan'',make sure knw hw go back my shop and go to eat =x...coz..i no fang xiang gan..bo huat...well...today 1st day work still consider ok for me...supervisor did teach many things...member card,clothes type and other thing...i get abit knowledge from it too...many of guest speak with eng,so i can learn eng frm it..hope my eng be better...the clothes quite exp..oni rich ppl can effort to buy it...quite alot ppl purchase things frm our shop today...although tired,bt...quite enjoy~hahaha...hope tmrw,tmrw and tmrw...the rest oso same...wont too boring =) LOL....wed have full time..frm 11 morning till 10 night...tired die me =x aiyoooo...bt nvm la...i try my best..if pengsan oso....like that =x haha..be4 we back,we oso have to write report bout the shop...i juz write down juz nw afternun a women tell me de opinion..she say that her daughter not so like black colour...coz wan attend her bro wedding,wear in blk nt so gud...=x ...the sub clothes all is nice for dinner...hope sales will increase day by day..stop here..=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home