Sunday, January 31, 2010

Car teory Today! LOL

early early
in the morning
7 i wake up liao
by the alarm clock
LOL
need prepare liao
go for the car teory
after prepare myself
go to gembira wait...
wait...
and waiting....
after 30 mins....
the driving sch uncle call~
he ask whr r me..
and i tell him I still waiting at gembira :p
bt he waiting me at other place
LOL....i some more nearly forget bring my purse
my IC..my passport pic all inside!
luckily i gt enuf time go back take :D
today so chong mang
hope next time wont b like that d
HAPPY nia
next time is practical liao
i can seat in driver seat and drive d
bt i dont have confident
i scared i cant do it :(
i juz nw watch a video
a car crash into a mall...1 girl injured and another lady..
was very serious...her hand alr broken...
drive car is oso danger..
i start afraid of driving...
hope...during practical i can understand
and do well in test after a month =_=
stop here,friend.
bless me goodluck yea :)


***BYEBYE****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home