Monday, May 11, 2009

my cousin bro wedding day






























Two days ago was my cousin bro married,sorii for didnt write a blog tis few days coz quite tired after schooling..early in the murning,i prepare myself by make-uping myself and wear a normal clothes to attend my cousin bro wedding ceremony..after we reach there,we went up to 15th floor and waiting to take angpao..after taking angpao,we went down there and eat our lunch..after that,my dad sent us bak to home..then,my uncle and auntie come fetch us go eat curry mi again,grr...juz gt time to rest then hv to go out eat sumore,mayb im going to fat..after that,we come back and rest for a few hours..Few hours later,i prepare myself agn..my mum tie up my hair and make up for me,i reli hv to thanks her coz i reli like d hairstyle..after we reach there,i juz sit down and wait to start..so i was busy taking photo to fill up my free time..after the dinner starts,we kip eat and eat...the food is so nice,and they oso gt gift us many tin of bird nest^^it was so nice..when the dinner ends,everyone was so tired ofcoz included the groom and bride^^soo we juz go back home and have a nice,sweet sleep~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home