Monday, December 21, 2009

flu flu and flu.and my sexy lips injured ==

AHHHHHHH!!!!! so ugly....i hate it~my lips so dry,having flu...leg red red,itchy~hw im gonna to go out? yerr~cold country is fun,can see snow...bt...too cold for me...cant tahan..what i bring back for myself in korea is FLU~~~~when it can over can back to my normal life?i nt dare go out...my lips so geli..yerr...pekcek~!!! wan cry d...dun ever think cold country very fun..1st and 2nd day u may feel fun..bt..when u go longer,u will beh tahan...the wind blows,then u will regret go to that country...pity the villagers live thr....so cold..hw they live?and their food..cnt delicious than penang food..no sambal,no curry mi...gt soup...yuek..eat till sien....i prefer go hong kong or australia...will not be so cold...korea is over cold d..-10...*sigh...luckily im back...wish me,myself recover fast fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home