Sunday, December 27, 2009

what a pekcek day.

today..wake up on 10 morning
eat breakfast,on9 chat
prepare go interview for G2000 at gurney
12 sumthing,my dad back
prepare bring me to gurney for da interview
keep blessing i will get da job
reach thr,my dad find parking
then...i walk into G2000 for interview..
she ask me to fill in a form..use 10 mins to fill in
bt at SUB juz use 5 mins fill it =.=
then..after i filled it,she ask me something
'' u dun wan study liao? ''
i ans: ''no,after get result then study''
she say: ''well,so u anytime can start work d''
i ans quickly:''yaya,tomorrow oso can d''
FINALLY..she say : ''err,go back wait for our phn to see them on second interview''
well...i dun wan wait oledi coz i knw the ans
they alr have enuf ppl and im juz a backup
so...i decide go back sub work
although the salary is abit lower,bt its ok..
i go out work nt fully becoz of $
juz becoz too boring sit at hse
in addiction,i juz find something to do during tis 3 month while waiting for my spm result
3 month oni,cant earn alot oso...so...juz let it be ba
well.....any1 hu go gurney someday may find me thr...
2nd floor >>>SUB..find me eat lunch yea sometime~
STOP here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home