Thursday, December 24, 2009

yesterday.US.WE.all of YOU



yesterday was the best chrismas eve i had..coz it is 1st year come out until so late countdown~feeling so free ~.~ i oso found job...at SUB,monday will b start to work..abit scared coz i have to independent d..no more fren at thr with me..need meet new fren,and learn many things by myown..although i am nervous,bt i have to face it myself..get some working experience..well..i feel promoter job wont hard,can communicate is the most important things~well,i will +u...do my best...friends~thanks yesterday for giving me a happy and unforgetable memory...i will rmb in my heart forever! a memory that see u all gay,and all of ur cute action,hiao action..peeee piit * and oso help me ''ta'' the spray,so i can go back home clean clean! thanks everyone~u boys so good ~.~ bt unfortunely,after i go car park d,oni listen tiok firework sound!! i wait so long beside the roadside dun wan put,i wan go back d oni put...roar!! aishi!! bt nvm,at least i oso having a siao and happy day..ends here..hope can enjoy with you all again next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home