Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What kind of relationship is this?

He said to me want to try it out.
Dont want any commitment yet.
Do u think it works?
I don't have confident at all. and, i'm insecure.
I really likes him.
Just hope get a little bit attention from him.
Caring. Sweet words.
I can't even love him more deeper.
It is becos he is going to somewhere else.
Leaving Malaysia. Leaving me.
Anyhow, I can't do anything. I can't just stop him from continue his study.
Maybe we will broke anytime.
But, I really appreciate every moment when together with you.
I really hope the time stop during the moment we hugging each other.
I will always put it in a secret corner in my heart.
This will b the secret for myself forever.
I doesnt want to let u knw, hw much I love you.
Cos.. this will be a burden for you maybe.
I just hope you will be happy no matter where you are.
And, please don't forget me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home