Friday, July 16, 2010

Im sure what i want

I always confuse what i wan actually
but now my mind is clear!
1st. I wan study hard and get in good U
2nd. I wont simply accept any boy if didnt
fullfill what i wan.
Not i 要求太高,but...
as a girl..
I mus knw which boy will only
suitable me in the future!
He must have at least 5 in the following~
1.tall
2.friendly
3. to jokes

4.Romantic
5.NOT nerd.
6. Active.
7.Knw to respect his family.
8.Good,caring to me.
9.At least have a transport.
10.NO betray~

This is my rules before
in a relationship.
Sorry to those hu i hurt before.
especially J.
Perhaps..we not so suitable.
I am not that type quiet girl.
I cnt keep my mouth shut :x
I always like to joke.
act like a siao gina.
I likes be natural.
With you,i cant be natural.
To prevent we both suffer 
in the future.
Better we let go early.
Thats can decrease ur hurt.
Hope u be happy.
I am always ur friend =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home