Friday, December 3, 2010

Peace =)

I found that im very lucky
Thanks to my parents
spend the money and time
for bring us to Singapore
have a wonderful holiday trip
I knw that
There is alot of ppl
look down on me
keep thinking that
I wont be success
and they think that i treat my mum badly
Yes,it is true.
I am not a good girl
I duno how to treat my mum better
But, when she go to Dubai
for this few days, i feel that
I miss her alot.
she is very important in my heart
Sorry if im not treat her better
Sorry i cant control my emotion well
I lose control,
I am sorry to her.
Nobody understand my feeling,
cause they wont trust me.
I can lose anything but..
I cnt lose my parents.
especially my mum
she take a good care of me
thanks mum,for patient

with my attitude,my emotion,
my anger,my selfish.
I will do my best,
whatever i do
to correct my bad attitudes
I will not let anyone look down on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home