Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The end of year 2010, the beginning of year 2011

Time walk very fast,
These 2 days
will be the last for year 2010,
and what did i achieve?
what good things i had did?
did i waste my time?
I grow day by day,
year by year.
next month,
I will be 19 already =]
and im planning,
how to celebrate my b'day,
Everytime,
when it reach my birthday,
I will hope all of my friends
can celebrate it with me.
Cos it let me feel im not alone.
How good huh this feeling.
I have only 1 main wish,
I wish all my friends
could sit down
and celebrate with me
It is a very memorable day i think,
Cause u know?
when someday..
we grow up day by day,
year by year,
someday we will working,
so.. i think that time it will be more hard
to invite my friends
to join me
on my birthday party
so i have to appreaciate every moment
while now my friend still available to join me
Hehe, and my other wish ofcos,
I hope to get Hello Kitty present.
It will be my favorite things.

Hehe, well. thats all. I will be stop here.
Wish my friend can attend that day,
don't make me lonely.
:]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home