Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What? Why?

I duno what happen to me today.
I feeling so weird.
I feel that i wan to beat up someone
I am half mad.
What am i stress for?
U?
Or my studies?
Oh my shit.
Very very irritating.
At first i admit.
got feeling to u d.
Then u keep simply say
Simply think.
simply angry.
I feel very irritating Men!
Help!
Some more i get this result for my PA
I alr mostly all correct jus becos..
of a sentence.
Change the meaning of graph,
so..i get this stupid marks.
Anyway,i will not give up
becos of these thing,
I will keep trying until my real stpm.
Let it wrong now,
Better than wrong in my stpm.
Im learn frm my monitor.
Thanks Azwan.
Think openly,shu yi.
Accept the truth.
U failed it this time
But promise will not repeat in
ur next exam.
I promise under here,
will b study hard frm now.
Me can do it! Yes!




-Shu Yi-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home