Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Updated myself.

Quite a long time I didn't update my blog, I broke up with him 1 month ago. It is not because of anyone, It's just because of some major problems. Seriously, I am very tired. I want to be free from him. I did love him, But, what he did to me hurt me a lot. Nobody will understand this. Everyone thought that I played him. Not serious in this relationship. But,if u were me, I am sure you also will do the same thing. Recently, I fall to someone. I thought he fall to me too. Unfortunately, I misunderstand perhaps. It hurts me so much too. But,after I sung with my best friends yesterday in Neway, I feel better. I didn't miss him anymore. I cried while sung yesterday. This will be the last tears for him. I will not waste my tears for him or anyone anymore. I should prepare for my university from now on. Treat everyone as friend only will be the best solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home