Friday, June 25, 2010

This is what i get Today~

Sometimes,
Girl mus not too choosy.
I having this kind of attitude
Thats y im still alone Now.
Where else my friend alr on a relationship
And im still alone.
Feeling lonely
Nobody sharing feeling wif me.
Nobody to sharing problem
Nobody to talk
Nobody to laugh wif.
So every girls.
If u ever met a guy loves u.
Dun missed the boy
I have lost many boy that love me before.
Cos I am too choosy.
I am choose with the nice looking guy.
Thats y...
Wish i can change this attitude
Soon.
Stop here,Guys.
Wish all of u
That having a relationship
Stay sweet and be together
Forever

Beloved,

Shu Yi



1 Comments:

Blogger ıм- Andy said...

nobody ???

y u din give me chance ......

distance is always the word make me hurt .....

y ????

y dont just give we all a chance .........

:(

everytime i see tis also will become no mood ......

June 26, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home