Tuesday, June 29, 2010

-A feeling-

HEHEHE
Guess why am i so happy?
LOL.
Cos i now more enjoy the form 6 life d.
although ppl say will b very hard 
in stpm
But..the environment in my sch
makes me fun
Let me wont feel lonely
I love my class,
I love my school,
I love subject that i picked,
I love my friends
and ofcourse my teachers!
I am so enjoy during my class.
I have learnt alot of things.
And i hope get good result
In my midterm exam. ^^
Wish me goodluck.
But..i quite worry bout u.
U fall sick
and some more simply say like u going to die
Think positive please.
You will recover.
And..do u care about my feeling?
If u do,
Then i hope that u can take a good care of urself.
Dont make everyone worry of u.
And lastly wish you Goodluck
In ur exam.
And get flying colours
Result (:


Bye Bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home