Saturday, June 12, 2010

Do u?

Whenever i Listen to any songs
Let me think of u again.
Our sweet memory last year
I think i never forget
Last few days
I accidentally watched
The slideshow u did for me
I was so miss it
But it is already over
and it will Not be back
To me anymore
But i never regret
Coz at least u leave
a sweet and happy
memory for me before
Thanks.
Although the end of the story
is not i want
But...
I will jus keep the happy memory
secretly
in my heart
When we at..
U-park,
Gurney movie
Prangin taking photos
My hse down thr
Celebrate CNY
All this..
Im satisfied
I couldnt say i totally
forget our memory
coz the fact is
I never wan forget it before
The most happy
is to wif u las time
No matter i with who
In the future
But our memory will
Still keep in my heart
Forever
a small part in my heart.
Will u..oso keep me
and the memories
in small part of ur heart too?
GoodBye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home