Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alice In The Wonderland

Have u seen this movie? I hope that everyone of u have watch or may heard it before. iIt was a nice movie. 2 days It come out already become top 1 of the movie. I oso vote this movie under ranking 5/5 . Some ppl say that it was BORING. It is becoz this movie story is simple. Like a children movie. But i like it very much. It let me refresh of last time when im young,and i watching this cartoon. This story having the bad character and good character. Good and main character ofcoz is my lover JOHNNY DEPP and ALICE. ><. He was so cute. I like his every movie. I have seen before his movie,the scissors, the chocalate factory , pirates of carriabean and ofcoz ALICE IN WONDERLAND.Do u feel every his character is weird and special than others? this is why i like him. And sometimes i feel he so looks like MJ. OKOK, back to my topic. Bad character is Red Queen. Lawls~ I duno her real name. anyway. I think she is cartoon. Too fake. And the 'soldier' beside her~ lawls~ keep poh her. Beh siu laarrh xD 

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Alchemist said...

u like alice??

March 23, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Shanice Tan said...

sure.lol

March 23, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home