Monday, June 7, 2010

It change again! WHY? I hate YOU.

Why am I keep changing?
T.T
I already feel very tired.
Am i really love him anot?
I feel like wan slap myself
Y am i so yamchin??
Like playing ppl feeling
Tan Shu Yi,
What are u thinking?
Y my mind,my heart...
Keep changing.
I realy very hate u,Tan shu yi.
U hurts ppl
Bt he nvr blameYOU
Nvr give up.
And u?
Keep hurting ppl
What shud i do?
Can any1 teach me?
Dont torture me anymore ):
Pls,release me..God!!
I am very suffer.
Las time i suffer of hurt by ppl
and nw im suffer of hurting ppl
I reli dun wan to do this.
Tan Shu Yi,
Why dun jus u let him go?
say the word more cruel abit?
Y are u so..annoying?
Y ur heart so...soft?
I wish to b bad girl
1 day oso enuf.
to say that I doesnt like him
jus a word mayb will let him
Give up.
But..y u cant say it out
How the feeling be produce
if u never see him be4?
This is not the true feeling,Tan shu yi!!
Listen here,u have to leave him!
Or else U're the one hu hurts him
and make Urself suffer
Hais....talk is very easy..bt i...
I alr lose confident.
I dun knw what to do now.
Im useless.
EVER in this world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home