Saturday, May 22, 2010

-All of Us-

Yesterday..
Really is a wonderful Night.
I feel very Happy
Wit u all.
This 6 weeks,
I really have a good time wit u all.
Thxfor the memory.
Thx for the sharing.
Thx for the jokes.
I love u all.
And..
Thx to..
all the leaders.
Hu accompany us
this 6 weeks.
Teach us.
Guild us.
motivate us.
I will rmb ur words
Forever.
I wont give up so easy.
Coz it alr is my wholelife partner.
I feel surprise That.
yesterday alot ppl come to our graduate nights.
It was wonderful to talk..
infront of so many ppl.
U wont feel the environment
if u didnt come join us,
Come on.
Register to next BDT class at our CvI,penang centre
To join us. Contact me
If u interested.
Jus for rm 50 only.
If u nvr learn anything during this 6 weeks,
I swear will give back the money for u.

-End-
-Bye-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home